TENANT RELOCATION SERVICES: RENTAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR FAMILY MOVE
SERVICE FEE: CITY OF ORLANDO is $100 per adult in your household, in advance of services rendered. This fee includes tenant screening to match you with properties you qualify for.
LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER: WE HAVE ACCESS TO ALMOST ALL OF ALL RENTAL INVENTORY IN ORLANDO through the MLS and property management companies. Some ‘For Rent by Owner’ choose to not deal with real estate personnel, so we may not be able to help you with them. But about 95% of all rental inventory is available to us to help you.
Disclaimer: we have access to THOUSANDS of properties in Orlando, so pictures, prices, and specials are examples of inventory, which may be subject to change without notice.
As a real estate brokerage, we provide you with the personalized service they need when navigating the details of relocating. Our agents will work with you to find you and your family the home you can be approved for. We strive to make it a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
This program includes:
- Tenant screening, online and confidential, with credit, income, criminal, and eviction history. Will need pay stubs and other proof of income, rental information (name, phone, email of management company), and other information to complete the screening.
- Social security number is NOT necessary for tenant screening, but not having one or not providing the number will limit the properties you will be matched with. It is the only way we have to pull your credit report.
- Searchable database which is up to date with current inventory in the MLS
- Property Virtual Tours online
- Property Photo Gallery online
- Email property update every other day with new properties for you review
- Property showings for up to 30 days. This includes properties you are matched with during the tenant screening. Showings may be referred to the listing agent or performed by our agents, whichever is indicated for the individual property.
- Free counseling to improve your credit, after tenant screening
Available Monday to Saturday 11am to 8pm and Sunday 11am to 2pm
ASAP Real Estate Services Florida
Service fee $100 per adult. Tenant Screening is included in the service fee, which includes credit, rental, criminal and eviction screening. You will have to provide pay stubs and other information for verification of tenant eligibility.
Disclaimer: inventory may be subject to change without notice. 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms, we do them all.
32827,32824,32827,34771,34787,34746,33896,34786,32708,33543,32829,33609,33606,33647,32819,32836,22703,32818,32802,32786,34741, 34742, 32789, 32801, 32803, 32804, 32805, 32806, 32807, 32808, 32809, 32810, 32811, 32812, 32814, 32819, 32822, 32824, 32827, 32829, 32832, 32835, 32839, 34759
SURROUNDING AREAS OUTSIDE ORLANDO additional service fee to be negotiated by tenant and broker
Areas surrounding Orlando which are available at a negotiated fee: Fairview Shores, Conway, Pine Castle, Pine Hills, Azalea Park, Kissimmee, Clermont, Winter Park, Oak Ridge, Maitland, Lockhart, Goldenrod, ST Cloud, Davenport, Fern Park, Altamonte Springs, Forest City, Casselberry, Winter Garden, Poinciana
Most properties require 2 years of residency history, credit score above 500 without recent collections, income of at least 2.5-3x the rent, no criminal history, no recent evictions. Each property will have its own requirements, but these are a general idea of the basic requirements.
Begin the process by going to /vacancies/ to begin your tenant services application.